Oh yes Angela, she tall and prettayeee.
And she can't take her eyes off meee.
I'm so irritated, can't she seeee?
For someone to be deeply infatuated with meee!
Oh man, please Stop.
With a capital S.
I'm in a very good mood today(:
Going to cut my hair, it's so ugly and long.
I realise I've reached my sms quota, whoopsies..
Mr T. was super funny today!
Her said "the first time doing, then jackpot!"
HAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHA! MR TTTTTTTTTTTT!
Joke of the year.
Nina was very cute today,
she's so funny
Crystal was doing math, then I don't know what she pressed and she screamed,
"ERROR ONEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
It sounded like Ariel and so I looked at Crystal.
I guess Nina figured that out and thought I was going to cry.
HAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA!
Nina is the best.
I want to change my spectacles.
I'm colour blind, I thought my spectacles was black
When its actually Green
:/
may edit later on.
/edit
I went for a haircut!
My hair is finally tamed.
(: