Currently overwhelmed with an array of emotions.
I don't get it,
we got a SILVER?!
We deserved more than that.
I'm absolutely sure.
I don't know whether or not to continue crying or to stop.
I'm so confused.
I don't know how to explain, it's just so weird,
sobbing crazily as if there was no tomorrow in front of an inanimate object.
We've always been a Gold Choir,
just that it's in us, and we can't see it.
Oh no, we're not only Gold,
we're beyond Gold, beyond GWH.
Stop crying,
Pack my grief in a plastic bag,
throw it into a bin
and move on
wherever the wind takes me.
I shall chill, probably find Grace to cry with
and edit this later
/edit
You know what is teamwork?
It's your nose tingling with a weird sensation,
It's your stomach cringing at the very thought,
It's your heart telling you to let it go, and beating wildly to the beat of Alleluia
It's your brain, still in the past,
It's your hands, unwilling to let go,
It's your legs, trying to keep you balanced,
It's your eyes, telling you to look far,
It's your ears, ringing of the delicate sounds of the white horses
It's your hair, caressed lightly by the wind, keeping you calm.
This, is what I call teamwork.
/edit
This helps, all the time.
... say to those with fearful hearts, "Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you."
Isaiah 35:4
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27