Wenqi say I sound like virus.
HAHAHHHAHAHHAHA!
I don't lorh, hmph.
I seriously don't know how to mug for English.
So I'm like fooling myself by collecting people's compos and reading them.
I feel so cheated by myself.
I always feel like I'm not doing enough.
Because what's the definition of enough? It varies.
I think I've lost my flair for Languages.
That's a bad thought to have before a EL exam.
But its overwhelming me, this sense of loss.
Esp for Literature, it's deteriorating to a extent I can't bear to imagine.
English- to be honest, I'm quite intimidated by that subject.
It's subjective and I'm afraid they won't understand my work.
Instead of making myself feel uneasy at such thoughts, I would rather think of something more relevant now.
I don't know how many times I wrote for her to Stop.
I know she reads my blog, I know she does.
So why can't she understand that simple line? I'm baffled.
The english paper, I dare not think.
Usually when I think I'll be out of point, I would not be.
But the feeling of thinking that you're wrong for 2 weeks all the way till the results and released is traumatising and stressful.
Besides, competition is strong on 2C2.
It dawned on me suddenly that I'm in a situation where being good is no use, it's all about bring better than others.
Being better than others is where my weakness lies.
I feel my hair thinning as the tension builds on in class.
For the first time, I'm stressed.
PSLE didn't have any effect on me,
yet this relatively insignificant exam is taking a toll out of me.
Talk about changing lifestyles.
Sublime.