<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Sunday, April 19, 2009, 5:11 PM
Confessions.

The feeling is slowly sinking in.
And I'm getting more and more worried as the seconds tick by me.
Telling me that I'm one more second closer to SYF.
Whispering to me that all our hard work will be judged tomorrow.
Screaming at me it's the last lap.

With my heart palpitating, I could only think of the mistakes that I may make tomorrow.
Perhaps I'll sing a wrong note
Maybe I'll fall on stage
Cough on stage
Faint on stage
Forget to do the things that Mrs Lim wants us to.

I'm so afraid, 
No. Afraid is purely understatement.
I'm still working with uncertainties of tomorrow and beyond.
Uncertain of whether I really would be singing for SYF, this feels so much like a dream.
Uncertain of the results.
Uncertain of the things that would come tomorrow.

Reflecting upon the times I've shared with the Choir.
Through the many performances and practices.
I could still recall, vividly, of the first day I became a part of crezchorale,
how I anticipated everything with much enthusiasm
and of how we had to do stretchings with the Seniors
and have every part of me aching the very next day,
being the last one to sit down during Morning assembly because my legs couldn't bend
and my muscles crying for help.

Recalling the numerous practices,
of how I would sing in the Seminar Room
and deeply fascinated by how our voices slowly merged as one and drifted and swelled up with precision.
and of how I got my first score, and sang for the first time with the Choir.
and of when I got my first friend in Choir, the first time I talked to seniors.

Remembering the performances,
and the extra practices we had to go for.
How I would selfishly moan and groan because of them.
Not remembering the rest of the choir, who may be having just as or more homework than me, and may be feeling the same way.

With pure joy I reminiscent,
the days when we performed.
And how Alleluia came to life in the Concert Hall.

However fearful and afraid I am right now.
I'm reassured that things will turn out right.
and I'm comforted once again, that I am part of Crezchorale.

My passion for singing, slowly turned into Love.

/edit
wanted to tie my hair into a bun just now.
then i immediately took it off,
don't want to have a terrible hair day tmr
since I'm prone to having bad hair days whenever I have performances whatsoever.

Getting into the mood of SYF.
Then I thought,
If SYF is tmr, and tmr is coming
Then what will I do after SYF?
It's time i start thinking about SYF and its aftermath
the results.

Going to bake cookies for my lovelies<3

edit.
I dont know how to tell you this without hurting your feelings.

This post is posted at 5:11pm, before I editted this post.
If this would ever make sense to you.