<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Saturday, April 11, 2009, 3:01 PM
Paradox

CLAUDIA: What is with the "they killed him"? It sounds so ... sinister...

My Thursday had been undeniably eventful,
and I'll never forget how Nina's face looked like when she tried to read my paragraph.

Anyways, 
The Home Econs test was quite alright.
The only setback was that my puff "puffed" downwards, instead of upwards.
Quite funny,I know.
I'm just pleased that Wenqi and Huf thought that it was nice(:
Peipei is pleased with herself.

Good Friday;
routine, too much to write about, so I shall skip that first and perhaps dedicate another post to that later on.

Choir;
Didn't sleep at all so I've got no idea when I "woke up"
Choir had been quite interesting?
Sigh, I don't know how else to describe,
Enjoyable?
Fun?
Okay, a combination of all of that.

Was spotted by Rayen the first thing I stepped into school.
She literally freaked me out with her "mermaid" costume and her makeup
Though I don't see any resemblance between a mermaid and a crazy woman.

Okie, Time to go for Science Class.

Till then,

Let's us rejoice in His unconditional Love and let us be reminded of His Grace.

.edit
The weirdest thought just wandered into my mind.
I think I "cracked" my jaw when I was singing
Somehow, there was this "click"sound whenever you "crack" your knuckles.
So, I was wondering..
What if my jaw gets bigger like how you knuckles will after "cracking" them?
!!!!!!