<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Tuesday, April 28, 2009, 8:44 PM
Caught you Red-Handed

I never felt so bad after a run.
This 2.4km run proved everything.
I ran with Claudia, and it was quite.. fun?
Because we were concentrating on Alleluia so as to keep our paces.
Then we ran, and I conclude that it was the WORST RUN ever.

Because, it's only after the run that all the effects kick in.
Dizziness, cramps, headaches.
I seriously thought I was going to throw up, I just threw my things at Angela and ran to my seat.
Sorry arh, Angie.
Nina was so funny,
she thought I fainted or something, HAHA(:
I wouldn't faint before Nina because I don't trust her to bring me to the doctor's.
:D

CLASSCLASSCLASS
Oh and I did quite well for Math!
the first time can!
Woohoo, so happy.

ASSEMBLY
They got this brass ensemble to play for us
Super nice!!!(: 

CHOIR.
Went to YST
Was primarily upset/freaked out/saddened/angered by several things.
So all my good mood was gone.
However, I think it was because I was PMS-ing
So.. 
Oh goodness, she can just quit already.
STOP GIVING ME SIDELONG GLANCES!
Anyways, the recording was quite fun especially when Salwa and Claudia stood beside me
(L)

Claudia was so funny
she said that I saved her 4 times.
-.- I don't I did.
I think she saved MY life.
I was so irritated after the recording because of SOME PEOPLE.
"People" being plural.
If she hadn't came over and let me vent my anger on her, (poor Claudia)
I would still be PMS-ing now.
She saved my life in Choir today.

I realise its hard to keep things balanced in life.
Like a see-saw we play when we're young,
one side would be higher than this other,
it's hard to strike a balance.

So in Peipei's see-saw wonderland.
One side belongs to Choir, another belong to 2C2
so when something goes right in 2C2, something goes wrong in Choir
and vice versa.
Don't you love my life?