<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Monday, April 6, 2009, 7:36 PM
Boundaries

Hello people.

Had NAPFA today.
and guess what, Standing Broad Jump failed me again
I got a D grade, like wth?
all because of that jump, I'll be far away from getting my Gold.
ARGHHHH.

Mr T.'s lesson was fantabulous today!
HAHAHA.

Well, I went for Choir today,
and I can't help but think if I've really put in all my 100% after Ariel's talk.
It's... I don't know.
Maybe I've done all I could.
Or perhaps it's just 30% of my capability.
Whatever the case, I know I need and I have  to do as much as I can.
It's just the last stretch, 
I must perservere.
We must perservere.
Peipei can do it, 
she know she can.
She know she must.

I realise I love to talk in third person.