<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Sunday, April 26, 2009, 3:31 PM
人有悲欢离合

月又阴晴圆缺

I talked to Claudia yesterday.
It made me realise some things.
Late-night conversations always come with messages.

I make myself impenetrable.
And that means I don't allow anyone to know the inner monster in me.
I believe that I'm true about my feelings.
But I am not.
I'm not a follower, nor am I a leader.
I am my friend.
I take sides, and I am bitchy.
I gossip, and I am bimbotic.

Realisations, 
they hurt most when you're conscious.

I haven't started mugging,
nor have I finished my homework.
Peipei is doomed.

Work is killing me.
It's piled up since 2 months before SYF and I have got no idea where to start.
Sigh.

You are more than a dream.

/edit
Looking fine is just a method to let me think everything is fine,
when everything is not.
So, instead of wallowing in self-pity, I choose to look alright.
And convince myself that everything is.

I choose to wear my mask, I've grown so used to.
So much so I'm influenced by my mask's needs, not mine
I wear a mask so I don't have to see the ugly side of me, hidden beneath that mask.

Lost identities,
I am, a lost identity.

I read through my previous posts,
surprised by how stupid I was.