<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Thursday, April 23, 2009, 10:08 PM
失去了才懂得拥有

I realise I posted like a gazillion times today..
all thanks to someone.

It's so weird, having to type a post to thank the Sec4s
Like it's as though they really left..

When I was still In Sec One, 
I never thought that the Sec Threes then would leave so quickly..
I still can picture myself saying," It's next year, come on!"
Yeah, and where are we now? "Next Year"

So now, I want to thank all the Sec Fours ( yeah they're 16 now) for all the hard work they've put into the Choir.

" If you don't smile, you'll owe me $2"
" Peipei, you owe me $2 already"
Sounds familiar? It's classic.
All thanks to my stubborn facial muscles.

I was comforted, with immense gratitude, for the love that the seniors always had for the Choir.
Without their tremendous contribution, Crezchorale would be just another school choir.
But is it? No, it's way more than that.
Crezchorale is a school choir, but it is different. 
To all those seniors who had made Crezchorale different in some way or another, many thanks.

Ariel:
I could still recall, the day I first joined this big family.
I was largely intimidated by the seniors and stood near the chairs in the Seminar Room along with Claudia.
Oh, then I saw this councilor, 
and she asked, " Why are you two so quiet?"
and I read her nametag, oh goodness, shock.
She's Ariel, the president of the Choir,
and she was the first senior who talked to me.
I would always remember the times she told me to smile.
She never scolds, only says, and that was her.
Still remember that time, when I literally made her upset with me.
She never reprimanded me, only told me, and that was her.
Recalling the time when I told her Clay Marble is killing me.
She taught me ways to learn Literature.
She never lectured, only taught, and that was her.
Her friendly and cheerful disposition always kept the Choir going, without a doubt.
With her, you'll always have the impression that everything will go right.
In fact, she was never like a senior, more like a friend.
And that's how much she loved the Choir.

Jollin:
I LOVE JOLLIN!
and love explains everything(:

Lixin:
I haven't been very close to you.
But you've been a great Vice-President, seriously.
Thank you, for helping me and encouraging me all the time.
I would miss the tap on my head everytime you saw me.
Thank you, for helping a Adobe idiot like me.
Conscientious Lixin will score all A1s!(: