<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 12:09 PM
Bask in the moonlight;

Enough PMS-ing.

Choir had been fun today!
We had sectionals with the conductor and I tried to use my support thoughout the entire sectionals to get used to the feeling
BUT.
As a result of intensive muscles usage and biological issues, my core muscles started screaming in pain.
And it started getting a little overboard and I couldn't take it anymore.
So, I went around asking for panadols..
which was quite.. I don't know?
Oh and chocolates work really well! Thanks Winny and Grace.

We had combine after that
and at the end we got to sing in mixed positions for The White Horses and Alleluia.
White horses was okay, because theres like different lyrics so it's easier to keep to your part, and Claudia was beside me, she's gentle.
BUT.
Rayen and Teng got me to stand in between them for Alleluia
and they started laughing cos they say I sounded like a guy.
ARGHHHHH.
Anyways, having 2 sop2s standing beside you and blasting into both of your ears is no good feeling.
I got influenced and I went to the extent of lip-reading what Anna and the others were singing.
THANKS A LOT YOU WOMEN.

Went home in Fiorina's car
and took a bus home
While I was stoning at the bus stop, I met Hazel!
It's been such a long time since I met any of them.
Then we boarded the bus and at the next bus stop, Syafiq got in!
HA!
He looked so different in the VS uniform.
Anyways, I asked him about this guy who's name starts with a D 
Rayen's going to be disappointed, awwwwwwww.

Till then.