<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Sunday, April 5, 2009, 12:12 PM
Your Mercy unveils.

I'm so proud of myself can!
I don't even know how I managed, but that's not the point.

Saturday had been so fulfiling!
Went for Choir, woke up at 7.30pm
literally forced myself out of my bed, I love my bed):
Then I realised that I was supposed to meet Winny and then rushed out of the house
HAHA, thank goodness the bus came the moment I was down.
Was late, HAHA, Sorry Winny:D

Had tuition after Choir, 
all the way to 9.30pm,
went home and stared at my TV for an hour.
Then decided that I desperately needed to start on my Math.
and guess what, I FINISHED MATHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Of course, I had to pay a price.
I slept at 2am-.=
At least I completed my murderous math!(:(:(:

Now, there's ONLY one EL compo, one CL newspaper thingy, and one LIT essay.
Enough to keep me awake tonight:D

Hypocritical much?