<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 11:59 AM
When your actions contradict your heart;

it's a fatal mistake.

Awwwww.
It's Mr T.'s lesson now
and apparently he haven't finished Chapter D5!!!
But he'll have to, eventually, teach us that chapter.
MUAHAHHAHAHA!

P.E. was quite fun today
as usual, I can't do the push-ups
and the sit-ups
and the standing broad jumps
and the running
and the crunches(?)
Okay, basically everything.

Today was quite uneventful
but I would rather it be this way
then to have a surprise spring up on me:D

Oh!Oh! Mr T. just announced to the class that he finished D5!!!!
YIPEE!

Okie, time to pay FULL attention on Mr T.

Till then.

/edit

Mr T. kind of cheated my feelings
He decided to go through D5 once more for the sake of us.
So.. the lesson that was supposed to be after D5 had to be put after.
EEEEEEEEEK.
It was super funny
Cos he was like, "Girls, so I'll upload the powerpoint slides on umm, Chapter D7 umm, ermm, ..."
Then I was the only one in class who erupted with laughter.

Then after lessons we got this 2 Hour break
It was super fun, Rayen and I went to Macs
Then I ordered Coke of which I regretted as I may have unrefined bodily response to the CARBONATED DRINK, so I told her I should have ordered Sprite instead
Then rayen was so retarded can!
She was like, " But both are Car-, eh, car- what arh? OH! Carbohydrated drinks!"
We a very -.- face I went, " you meant Carbonated drinks?"
and this seemingly stupid conversation caused us to erupt on laughter.
TRALALALALA!

Oh, Choir was quite alright.
Grace baked cookies.
At the sight of those pretty little things, I became super sore over yesterday's incident
I TRIED to baked okay!
I tried!
But to no avail.
So irritating
I think its either too wet or too thick
because the thing came out like weird?
The centre is soft, and uncooked.
I took a bite and I was like, "eh, very soft leh! Good."
Then I started chewing on it, it started tasting a bit un-cookie-ish
ARGHHH, failed attempt.

Rayen was super stupid today can
She was practically stalking those "guys in red blazers"
Boy crazy, HAHAHHA!

For the sake of Winny and myself:D

spasm

    [spaz-uhm]
–noun

1.Pathologya sudden, abnormal, involuntary muscular contraction, consisting of a continue muscular contraction(tonic spasm) or of a series of alternating muscular contractions and relaxations (clonic spasm).
2.any sudden, brief spell of great energy, activity, feeling, etc

2. fit, storm, flash, spurt.

spas⋅tic

    [spas-tik]

–adjective
1.pertaining to, of the nature of, or characterized by spasm, esp. tonic spasm.
–noun
2.a person exhibiting such spasms.
Courtesy of Dictionary.com

Lost individuals who have forgotten their identity while adjusting to others' needs and desires.

/edit
In response to Winny's tag.
Spasm simply means the incapacity of your muscular movement or contractions.
Or in even simpler terms, the uncontrolled and unintended sudden movement and contractions of your muscles.
Or, it may also mean 肌肉抽筋.

Of course, all these definitions are by me and may not be accurate.

To further prove my point, I shall support with Dictionary Definitions.

in⋅ca⋅pac⋅i⋅ty

    [in-kuh-pas-i-tee
–noun
1.lack of ability, qualification, or strength; incapability.
2.Lawlack of the legal power to act in a specified way or ways.

This is, once again, courtesy of Dictionary.com