<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Saturday, March 28, 2009, 4:29 PM
Things that break are not worth to take.

The sec 3 talk encouraged me to study hard and achieve my Goal!
Of which I would hope for to be reality.

Yesterday had been fun!
In fact, "fun" is understatement

Had the Drama thing,
thank goodness I managed to remember most of my lines.
Don't blame me, mistakes are inevitable.
Nina looked like a guy
!!!!
The play went out well, but I realised that I've put too much scenes into the thing.
Oh well, we did quite well eventually(:

Oh! The Leafy incident.
Leafy: [something] SUSHI! [something] wasabi!
Myself: It's pronounced as wasa-beh, not wasa-bi (whispering to Nina) 
Leafy: continued saying wasa-bi over and over again.
Myself: repeatedly whispering wasa-beh, wasa-beh from my seat

Well, that was when Leafy got a little irritated and said, "AIYARH! WASA-BEH LARH"
Then someone asked her why, she said she said that in order to make me shut my mouth
Leafy is evil and..
Hey, what's that word again?
I think it starts with a "b" and ends with a "d"
Bad? No.
Bold? No.

Let's take a break from word-guessing and proceed on.
Went for Choir today, started talking to Elizabeth.
We talk about her chinese teacher, who seem to be quite interesting.

Okay, I shall leave this as that and conquer Mount Everest.
Only it's made of paper-.=










Picture we took for LSCEP.
see the girl in the foreground, to the extreme right? 
I agree, she's the prettiest of them all(:

Before anyone of them decides to kill me, 
we're all pretty:D
Till then.