Goodness, my tagboard's freaking screwed upnot anymore, (:
Thailand had been pretty fun
and i spent like 100 bucks there
without even realising i bought 8 bangles until the time i started packing
damn smart larh.
Arrived in Chiang Mai, Thailand on March the first
Checked into the Raming Lodge
supposedly a hotel
but a hotel without water boiler? (okay..)
Roomed with Amirah
super fun can
we cooked out instant noodles with water
hot water from the shower that's not even hot to begin with
and my noodles turned out quite alright
just a little too crispy to my liking(:
went to the night bazaar after that
omg, i bought 3 things only
I shall emphasise the word ONLY.
since Amirah got like lots and lots
we turned in after that, not realising we've flown through one time-zone
and we woke up one hour early the next morning! sheesh.
but quite funny,
Amirah and I freaked out when we watched the Scooby-Doo thing, in Thai.
woke up the following morning feeling a bit possesed for some reason
We went to the temple and went up 90+ steps okay!
uber cool. (but the coming down was not cool)
walked around the place and ended up gasping and hyperventilating at the awesome structure i was staring at.
the day was rather packed
and i cant seem to recall what exactly happened.
gahhh, gtg
i shall continue reciting my trip some time later
till then
/edit
since i havent got my reflection journal back
and my brain cant recall the events that happened chronologically
i shall talk about something else
What I missed during the trip1. I missed my family.
2. I missed my friends
3. I specifically missed Nina and her random, yet scary mood swings and how she would start putting on her skirt during the breaks between lessons and how she would gasps in excitement over getting her high score in Word Challenge.
4. I missed all my "gossips" (so as to not use the unrefined word) with my friends.
5. I missed choir, especially during Tuesdays and Thursdays.
6. I missed my TPC.
7. I missed my bed.
8. I missed the Thai kids we worked with on the last day and regret not taking pictures with them):
What I learnt during the trip1. We should never take things for granted.
2. We should try not to fall asleep during lessons as its TOUGH preparing one lesson.
3. We should be appreciative of the resources we have in Singapore.
4. We should never put "Nobody" as our alarm ringtone.
5. We should give back to the society whenever we can.
Oh and if you happen to read my blog.
No CCA is a dumping ground.
If Choir really happened to be the choices offered to you when you've been DUMPED by your first choice CCA, and Choir was what you determined to be a dumping ground.
Then why would that make Choir a dumping ground? I refuse to talk to idiots who can't seem to know what is politically correct to comment about.Especially when you said it in my face.
/edit yet again
aiyarh, im so sad can
of all the pictures i got tagged in,
none of them is glam can
AHHHHHH!
only the one Amirah took with my face covered is glam
namely THIS.

SAD RIGHT?
sigh.
and i realised that
i was never glam in photos, HAHA
and that my smile looks like a smirk from a certain angle.
AIYARH, DAMN SAD LARH
i must smile more in front of my mirror like an idiot before class/choir photo-taking
i dont want to screw it up again(: