<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Sunday, March 22, 2009, 12:20 PM

Sigh.
Sigh.
Sigh.

If I can't get into SYF
I'll probably pack my bag and move to Las Vegas or Chicago

Cheryl said that first instincts are always the most accurate
Really?
The entire day I was asking myself," Will I pass the auditions?"
A distinct voice said no
another muffled voice whispered yes
I guess it's because..it's because..
I don't know how to explain..

Woke up at 12pm today
All I wanted to do was to curl in my bed and wait for tomorrow.
the Judgement Day
Well, it sounds a bit too serious
how about, the results day?

I think of a word sometimes
I guess its a S_______ or B_______?
Somehow, I can't seem to figure the words out.

I think that she acts like a q___________.
What was that word?
Oh yes, quinquagenarian
well, this doesn't make sense
but if i add a line after it, it'll make total sense
but it would sound unrefined.
Hmmm...

I want to go to school tomorrow
Find Fiorina, Amanda, Claudia, Crystal and Samantha and tell them everything.
Perhaps cry my heart out.
Because I think only they will understand as singers and the two who unfortunately sits infront of me

the voice sounded too painfully like his.

Till now, I still can't find a way to apologise.


/edit
I hope Leafy will forgive me
I've decided that I shan't do her freaking worksheets
It's so stupid can, read one whole story, font size 9 for the sake of her one question
which means, I have to read 50 stories for that 50 questions
Dammit man, why C2 have to do so much for Chinese?
Not like our Chinese sucks or what
In fact it's super pro can!
Arghhhhh!
I regret opting for Higher Chinese
I don't see how I survived Higher Chinese for 4 years in a row already
Perhaps another 2 more years so I can happily forget about Chinese after I graduate
For that No-Chinese-After-Graduation benefit, I shall perservere
I MUST PERSERVERE!