It's rainingIt's pouring
The old man is snoring.
Children, remember this song that used to make a lot of sense?
Well, how would it when the thunder's like abcdefg loud and disturbing?
Let alone snore in your sleep-.=
Anyways,
Home Ec is getting on my nerves,
I just can't freaking stuff all those things into my head
Which by the way, the capacity is not suited for such things.
My biological computer will lag if there's too much input.
HAHAHHA! I shall stop my nonsense.
I borrowed books on pastries!
I just realised they're damn difficult to make.
Can't they let me do some idiot-proof thing?
So dead this time round.
Okay, time to study Home Ec and chinese yanyu
/edit
In accordance to Claudia's tag.
I agree, my previous URL was abit, well, disturbing.
And it's gradually turning into an everyday affair.
Oh, have I mentioned that Peipei is quite stupid?
She wanted to go to Woodland Regional Libary
Okay, so she was on her way to Woodlands from Toa Payoh
Then when she reached Admiralty, there was this anouncement
not exact words.
"Going to Johor Bahru? Alight at Woodlands and Take..."
So fine, when I heard that I smartly got off the train
and you know there's this striking resemblance for every station in that area
so I really thought it was Woodlands
Fine, I tapped out and then looked around
"wow, just a few months and Burger King turned into MacDonald's and the whole place went topsy-turvy"
It was only then that I suspected I got off at the wrong station.
I looked around, saw this mal that said "Woodlands"
So fine, I asked this lady
"Excuse me, how will I be able to go to Woodlands Regional Libary?"
"Take a bus"
I was like thinking, "HUH? Change so much till I need to take a bus to get there?"
I usually go there on foot.
Then I saw it,
Dammit, it was Admiralty
So I had to pay another 50cents just to take one more stop to Woodlands
Peipei is too smart,
Yeah, I know