Eh..
I don't know what to say about the Auditions
I just know I won't be selected
Period.
I haven't done my homework!!!
And it's already Friday!
Screams!
Fiorina finally came!
HAHAHA!
Today was so retarded can.
Mainly because I was high on Strepsils and she was high on Panadol
Then when we were dismissed we were looking for each other
Then when we saw each other we started bursting out into laughter
See, retards.
Thankfully Rayen decided to come today.
and so sorry Salwa! I shouldn't have stopped you in the middle of the path of my rantings):
But well, I got better after that
Then when we were on the train,
Rayen was like, " Eh, should i wear my PE shirt or blouse?"
I would personally prefer blouse,
but according to Fiorina's theory, the PE shirt is better because it's got the school's name at the back.
Sometimes, you just wish she's smarter.
Sigh..
Today didn't start out well
but towards the end it was quite fun as i was high on strepsils
i think its called sugar rush(:
Till then,