<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Tuesday, March 10, 2009, 11:48 AM

School is taking too much out of me

Let's take a look at how Peipei survived in school for the past two days
1. IC performance task
2. SYF 
3. Crezmun
4. Art
5. Tests and more tests

and this, is just the tip of the iceberg

---

I just realised,
that i still can't write about my trip to Thailand since my reflection journal's held hostage
And none of the pictures i got tagged in is glam enough to be posted on

I'm quite happy today, ironically

Ran the mass run despite having a cold
(nahh, its just one of my methods to get sick and miss school)
I must say that I'm feeling abit better now
Running works, to my utmost dismay.

I was happy till Recess.

/edit

SUBCONSCIOUSNESS is not a good feeling
Especially after taking a flu tablet
You start seeing doubles 
and get increasingly un-excited
My eyelids are threatening to close
Despite that all-too-tempting thought, 
my brain continues sending messages like: 
"IC! PEIPEI! IC!"
"CREZMUNNNNNN!"
"DO ART! OR MR. Y WILL BE VERY UPSET"
"just sleep, not like you can do anything about them"
AHHHH! I agree with the last statement
Oh wait!  There's another message.
" COME ON! YOU NEED TO COMPLETE CREZMUN, IC PERFORMANCE TASK, ART, LSCEP PROJECT, [drones on and on]"

my subconscious mind wants me to sleep
However, Im faced with the ordeal of contradicting myself.