<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Monday, March 30, 2009, 12:16 AM
Red Herring

There's nothing wrong with the time
I'm blogging in the wee hours in the night.

Home Ec tomorrow
Pray hard that I'll be able to pass.

Ever found yourself in a situation you can't crawl out of?
Or have you ever found yourself sitting on the fence?

Peipei doesn't know why.
But she keeps thinking of YOU.
She can't stop thinking.
Perhaps she love you so much she can't bear to let you fade from her memories.