<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Sunday, March 8, 2009, 10:18 PM
Monday Blues

Dammit.
My thigh is aching for some unknown reason
With every step i resemble this robot trying to bend her legs but to no avail

This, my friends, is what you get when you almost slip in a cave
particularly a limestone cave and when you're around me.

I suspect we'll be running tomorrow
or at least its 80% confirmed. 

Especially when you're legs are protesting in pain
and you can't even walk properly
I don't see how I can survive walking around the school tomorrow
let alone run :/

Monday blues.
I don't look forward to tomorrow
even though it's the rehearsals
that clearly prints," No Lessons"
However, I would wish otherwise
and let me snuggle in my bed like as though I'm still in Chiang Mai