I really, sincerely, hope that Leafy and all my others teachers spare their knives and let me live
What I have to do for the March Holidays.
1.Study for Home Ec common test (-.-")2. Science Homework Chapter D3 ONLY
3. Chinese Composition i'm so proud of myself:DDD
4. 2 Chinese Worksheets ( i forgot where those 2 books went) don't bother doing
5. 2 Chinese Book Reviews
6. LSCEP can't make any sense of it:/ shall get Tha Yang to help
7. Math
8. Literature
9. Study for History Test, SEQ
10. Not to mention, my English tuition homework which ONLY consists of
- 108 pages of creative phrases to study
- 2 Comprehension of which I presume to be of "O" level standard
I'll be surprised if she don't make me stand outside the class
That will be so humiliating
But seriously, there's just too much to do
Especially for Chinese
I hope I go to school in one piece tomorrow
and out in one as well
come to think of it,
I've always finished all my holiday homework
Just this time, and only this
Actually, I'm quite a good girl
I have something to redeem myself!
I think
Oh and on top of that,
I have to finish my CME project by last period tomorrow with Nina
Im so excited!
Not.
I shall get some sleep now
and effectively get murdered ruthlessly by my awesome teachers tomorrow
Before I'm gone for good,
I love all of you very much
The end.
/edit
Haven't opened the E-mail you sent
Don't think I ever will have the courage to.
/edit
The tears flow freely, it wouldn't stop.
Peipei, you need to get a grip.