Change,
is the only constant.
Why can't anyone defy the rules of that line?
Why should change be the only constant?
Why can't friendships and love withstand the test of time?
Why cant all questions be 1+1=2?
I'm confused, to a great extent I'm confused.
But Peipei doesn't want to be confused..
Peipei wants to know.
She cares, perhaps she cared too much.
I refuse to be hurt again.
and I've never stopped missing you.
/edit
My friend,
Does it really in some way excite you whenever you try to ignore me just because you're irritated by something else or simply because you've got too many friends to even notice this poor soul trying to talk to you? So does it mean that only when I'm gone for a good 2 weeks then you actually start to think you actually missed me and even so it wasn't because you genuinely missed me but simply because I'm the most suitable candidate to bitch with and when I was gone for that 2 weeks you suddenly somehow realise that you've got no one to bitch with and suddenly remember me? It hurts me to know that my sole purpose of being your friend was for the sake of bitching but not in some way else like what friends do. Only when I'm gone for 2 weeks then you start to miss me. Do you have any freaking idea that what you said hurt me to a considerable amount? What makes you think I can withstand everything and not break down eventually when I'm alone? I hate it whenever you treat everyone like disposable plastic bags because in case you don't even bother to care, others do care and the do get hurt when you start to demonstrate to them evidently that you want to ignore them. We are not toys for goodness' sake. Whenever you tell me not to continue being in some way haven't I tried to change? So, now, I sincerely requests that you do take care of your friends before it's too late." I want to move back and stand with you.." Thanks a lot, you said it in my face. So are you trying to demostrate to me that I must be some sort of entertainer in order to have you graciously stand beside me. In any case that this may somehow comfort you after my ranting, I would never stop loving you as a friend.
Love.
/edit
I hope I won't bring this feeling with me till tomorrow
I'm so worked up I can't think straight now.
I can't feel His presence.