Today had been such a peaceful and quiet day
How i wish everyday would be like this.
How I love Wednesdays
because its the most peaceful day
Im so disappointed with my Math results
but I've given up on that subject long ago
what i want to aim for right now, is something else.
Anyways,
Mr T. lied to us can
he said he'll "pop by the next day [which means today] to pass us our Science test scripts"
EEEK.
Thanks to Anna, Evangeline and Anna's friend,
I've fully understood what Osmosis is
considering the fact I'm in _____'s class
i would consider this an achievement
because its the FIRST time,
i dont understand something taught by someone who claims to be a ______
and i understood it in 5 MINUTES from people who is just one year older than me
AWESOME.
Yu Ru's missing in action today):
please come back to school soon
you're my personal assistant (though you never really wanted to be one) and my life would be topsy-turvy without you
please recover soon
because you're the only one who knows how to get to Bedok reservoir (HEH.)
)))):
(however sick you may be, please answer my phone calls so i know how to get there without getting lost)
/edit
on a completely random note.
I don't feel as EXCITED to go to Thailand right now.
Like, apart from camps, I've never been without my family and my Kitty
And I bet I will cry and sob like crazy there.
I'm so not ready to go there yet
Like this is the last lap to the Service Learning trip and I haven't even started packing my luggage
in fact, i don't intend to start packing until the eleventh hour
or should i say i'm fortunate enough since Yu Ru's with me
and i know i have the ability to make her start crying when i do
i guess that shall be my only comfort
I'm so not ready to leave Singapore.
I think I'll miss the food here like crazy.
I'll be craving for everything and I'll probably cook instant noodles everyday to suppress my intense desire for local delights
and the homework's taking a great deal out of me
everyday's just, "EH! I haven't done _______"
perhaps i should take a break from my increasingly mundane lifestyle
and try out something new
AIYAR! I should have stayed in Singapore larh.))))):