<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Monday, February 16, 2009, 6:55 PM
poof!

" oh goodness, i'm turning older"
" oh! you're one second older as you grumble!"

For the sake of my sanity, I've throw away that stupid mask of mine
this may not be very pleasing news to hear,
with all respect i could possibly offer,
I'm sorry,
I'm not those people who would follow you like a dog everyday.
You may be thinking that I'm being bitchy all over again.
yup, i am
because being bitchy is better than being around you.