<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Sunday, February 22, 2009, 4:42 PM

Our lies now are just more sophisticated; our words to deceive, more eloquent.
- Thanks for the Memories By Cecelia Ahern

I shall reply my tags now.
Since I see some tags I feel I must reply now.

By the way,
'Reliabilility' questions for History is driving me crazy.
I bet lots of people are feeling the same way.
nvmnvm.

So, here goes.

TAG REPLIES.
ANGIE TH GREAT: Hello 'Ego Woman'! EH? spilt personality??
mimi: "OMG! Meena is tagging me!!!!!!!" see,im so honoured, HAHA!
CRYSTAL: linked
Addie :) 1C2: HELLO! :D
cheryl: tagged
Staysee:haiyoh, why you tell me this? ask my mum larh!:D
winny: yarh larh, you very brave lorh, HAHA!:D
AMANDA (:: hello nicenice girl(:
SM: hello SHUMIN!
CRYSTAL: of course, HAHA!
Eugene: hmmmm, still alright:D
AMANDA (:: HELLO!
mimi: SEE! im replying already.
Grace:Excuse me, what do you mean by "for once"?? Meaning you've never agreed right? okay, never mind, what's twerps?
mimi: HAHA! uhm, okay..
cheryl: HAHA! hello!
YR: yuru, you are really random
cheryl: haha, yeah
Eugene: its not exactly playing, HAHA, nvmnvm
Anna: WHY? ANNA! please get well soon):
mimi: THANK YOU! Happy Val' day to you too(:
cheryl: HAHA, thanks
mimi★: huh? yeah, i like it too.
CLAUDIA: HAHAHHAHAHA! Nina's underwater
winny: HAHA! thank you!:D
CRYSTAL: HAHA! I hate wasps, and thank you so much:D
Grace: i dont own a pet shop, hence i dont have any puppies to give you and even if i do, i wont let it be subjected to your cruel treatment. (:
AMANDA (:: HELLO! Thank you!
CLAUDIA: yeah, it was a WASP and what has tissue paper got to do with wasps?
Salwa: HELLO SALWAAAAAAAAAAA! (:
sm: yes, sweet potatoes are great.
YR: AHHHHH! im freaking out already
mnn: HAHA! before you get too excited, im not even sure of my blood type.. Hence, i cant conclude that im B+ but i THINK i am since we have unpredictable mood swings, HAHA!
AMANDA (:: sweet potatoes are nice when not so starchy and yeah, i didnt drink the newater at all, sad to say.

YES! im finally done
goodness.