<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Friday, February 20, 2009, 11:02 PM

Oh my goodness.
someone save me from this big mess.

I'm so dead can.
I havent started packing for the Thailand CIP trip yet
But, with my intelligence and determination, ( yeah right, intelligence of an ant)
i will do it, i'm sure i can

Science test;
quite alright
but the cell sap/sap thing is driving me crazy
I need to get A1 for this test!

Chinese;
OMGGGGGG!
i cant believe this okay.
i actually got 100 leh
(actually not, Nina knows why, but anyways)
i feel so smart today!
like its the very first time i got full mark for anything in Crescent.
WOOHOO!

tuition;
we had fun during maths
definitely.

Okay, i used too much of my limited resource of brain cells today
i need to find a way to replenish them
(but they can't be, sigh)

Till then.

If everyone can give up their unrealistic ideology of things.

Contradiction.
your inconsistent aspirations confuses me.