<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Thursday, February 19, 2009, 8:15 PM

Nina, i think you're wrong about my blood group.
I personally feel we have the same blood type.
Our mood swings like the weather.

MY WONDERFUL LIFE AFTER SCHOOL.
Monday - nothing, finish up tuition homework.\
Tuesday- Choir/Crezmun
Wednesday- Remedial and revision
Thursday- Choir
Friday- Tuition

Look how mundane my life is.
Like a battery hen.

I feel so screwed up this few days
My mood's swinging like a pendulum
left. right. left. right.

I seriously see the need to just scream it out
and get it done with
Honestly, everyone's turning into my sandbag
sorry people.

i need to get a grip.
i need to get a grip.
i need to get a grip.

if a hypocrite is all you desire;
a hypocrite you shall be given.