<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Tuesday, February 17, 2009, 11:22 AM
17th February, 14 years ago

LSCEP now
i will thank everyone later after choir,
since i cant stay here for long
:D

to Jollin and Grace Tang,
I haven't cried yet, I'm such a genius.

Anyways, there was this big bee that flew into the classroom during math
and it's freaking big can
its so big you can see each of its big fat legs DISTINCTIVELY.
goodness
and my seat's near the window
so i was wailing and screaming
and Nina got so irritated (she's not scared of them)
and threw her jacket over my head.-.=
thank goodness this WASP flew away soon enough
maybe 15mins?
goodness.

i want to graduate soon
i feel so pathetic.

Thank goodness there's choir later,
pleaseplease LSCEP end now.
i have so much to tell my friends.

news later.
till then.

What's worst than to have everyone giving you something
or at least said something
than to have people who you had previously considered friends
who simply didn't give a damn.

i want to rip people's hair.