<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Saturday, February 21, 2009, 10:28 PM

Like a driftwood,
I fumble about the endless sea in search of my destination.
Aimless.
All to no avail.

somehow,
we always need to consider the worst situations
than to leave heartbroken in the end.

if skinned knees are as easy to fix as broken hearts.
sometimes, I wish I was back to my adolescent days.

/edit
I want to eat sweet potato everyday for several reasons

1. (for the sake of being a good girl)
i must experience what my elders experienced during world war 2
2. ( for the sake of my well-being)
i must slim down
3. (for the sake of my teeth)
i must consume soft things so i dont crack any one of my teeth which is highly unlikely but anyways.
4. ( for the sake of my appetite)
i must eat sweet potatoes since i dont feel like eating anything else other than those ugly vegetables. i didn't mean to insult.
5. ( for the sake of my sanity)
i must reminiscent that day when the entire school suffered by eating the starchy sweet potatoes since i had been happy on that fateful day, for once.

dirty little secret:
i thank my brain for functioning pretty well on the eve of the EVERYONE-EATS-SWEET-POTATO DAY.
i brought chocolates to trigger some sort of chemical reaction that will make me happy
(endorphins or something)
honestly, with choir after school, how can they expect us to have one piece of pathetic-looking sweet potato to last us through the entire day, 7am to 7pm or so?

5 reasons why i have the desire to eat sweet potato everyday till i get sick of it.