<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 8:33 PM

im off to Thailand in a few days' time!
yipee!

I'm so freaking tired today!
HMPH.
we had PE right after mass run
and it was like PE TEST!
eek :/
and the stupid ball was like rolling out of my control
so irritating
):
i bet i failed the test can, 
besides, i was merely trying to hit the ball to the other side of the court
im so awesome.

Today had been such a freaking long day.

Somehow, i agree with Zhuo Min,
i wish, i wish, 
i won't grow up
and be a little girl.

/edit
PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.
i dont want to do Art!
i cant draw for nuts larh

Oh, i MUST sleep before 12am
then I'll grow taller! 
(according to Pearlyn)
hmmmmmm.....