<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Thursday, February 26, 2009, 9:18 PM

IC rocked today
esp during History
we're such awesome people

we finished a flash animation in 15mins (actually more) and we presented it to the class
personally, i think ours is the best can! (durh.)
I'm so proud of myself today!
I actually managed a flash animation!!!!(:
Today had been such an awesome day!

Mr T. didn't "pop" in, liar.

till then.

/edit


I realise,
that good things seldom last
and even so they rarely last for long.

If we try to find fault in others,
we're bound to find them