<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Saturday, February 14, 2009, 1:50 PM
Masked Valentine's

Crezawards had been really great.
though I lost my beautiful voice after the concert
teehee.

Yay!
Everyone did well for Crezawards
and it had been really fun.
Fiorina and I were screaming and shouting at the gallery

Happy Valentine's!
I got some chocolates for you people. :D

till then.

/sidetrack
NOOOOOO! ANNA! WHY?
please please get well soon.
):