<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Wednesday, December 17, 2008, 5:28 PM
boogie wonderland

i love the song.
HAHA! i know im random.

hey!
i dont know why i must write this down
cos its so insignificant
but who cares
as long as im happy
HAHAHHAHAH!
i sound so spoilt
well, actually i am larh
hehe(:

I FINISHED MY MATH SECTION B!

to those who is thinking like,"chey, math only what"
No okay!
this means im only left with chinese compo!
(also the most dreaded one)
so i shall struggle through the last one
AND IM FREE!
HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHA!

okay, i shall blog once i have the inspiration