<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5497337296217708276?origin\x3dhttp://in-candescence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



mercy
If I could be any part of you, I'd be your tears
Conceived in your heart
Born in your eyes
Live on your cheeks
And die on your lips


Saturday, November 1, 2008, 11:38 AM
the realised quiz

found this on jing kai's and jermaine's blog
HEHEH, looks interesting

THE REALIZED QUIZ.
1. I’ve come to realise that I love : JOLLIN AND ANNA AND MEENA!
2. I’ve come to realise that my last EX : I still love him.
3. I’ve come to realise that I say: things too straightforward-ly, HEHEH
4. I’ve come to realise that I have: made many mistakes about the people i hand out with
5. I’ve come to realise that I have lost : people who dont deserve to be loved
6. I’ve come to realise that I hate : being emo, cos people think im crazy
7. I’ve come to realise that marriage is : superficial; just a ritual to get to people tied up
8. I’ve come to realise that the best : has yet to come;im still living in a sadsad world
9. I’ve come to realise that I will always be : grumbling and grumbling about life
10. I’ve come to realise that love : should be given to those who deserves it
11 . I’ve come to realise that the last time I cried was : yesterday, when i saw fiorina's personal message
12. I’ve come to realise that when I wake up in the morning : i start planning for the day
13. I’ve come to realise that before I go to sleep at night : ill place all my plushies nicely, (but ill still kick them and they'll go flying at night:/ )
14. I’ve come to realise that right now : i dont believe in friends
15 . I’ve come to realise that babies : can be cute in every way
16 . I’ve come to realise that I get on myspace : never been there
17. I’ve come to realise that today : is a typical boring day
18. I’ve come to realise that tonight : ill watch hana kimi and talk to jollin and anna again
19. I’ve come to realise that tomorrow : is sunday
20. I’ve realise that I really want : get people to understand my stand and stop siding people.

okay, though this quiz ive realised a lot
thanks jing kai for posting this
if not i wouldnt have known all those
(: